I just have to blog!


Science was awesome :)
Although Faci was being a douche bag to me most of the time ._.
& Half the class partial-ed! First time for E37L! :) Lmaooo
I couldnt partial because i needed the grade as i havnt finished my 13 grades.
Sucks ttm.

When i wanted to contribute to the PDT, he say its not my turn yet. wtfzxxzxzx.
THEN AFTER THAT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!

And when i had a phone call during meeting 3, 1st reaction is pick up the phone.
He say i am not allowed to take calls in class.
I asked if i could excuse myself out of class to continue the call,
but he said NO. LMAO. In the face. :s

Anyway, its Jason that called, wanna boast about him partial-ing lol.

Waited for S to finish class, apparantly his class is having some gathering.
Ate Yong Tau Hoo and went back home..

Oh yeah! before i forget, i bought this sweet at the cheapo shop under my block!!!
And yes its only 2bucks. SCREAM OUT LOUD NAOOO!
(Warao i realize i was on facebook at that very moment and marcus's news feed happened to be there rofl (Y)


Check it out! Filled with mixed NERDS!!!


JEALOUS ANOT HAHAHA :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.