Just wanna touch you! .

Dear lurbe lurbe,
Stay strong and remember that sometimes defying your heart is the right answer!
But me support you dipdip okay! (; [Inserts hearts here]

Hello! Listen to somebody to love by leighton meester! (;
Its a catchy song and im looooovin it!

Yesterday, some dog showed attitude to me.
I think it was because of something i did wrong.
Today, i give in already but he still dont wanna care. What the hell!
(Decided to not text him until he says sorry as well!)

Pfft! Mood swings hitting me recently!
Black hair or dark brown hair suit me better?
I still cannot decide!
And i so wanna cut my hair soon! Its overgrowing and i look like a cave man! :o

I know you're reading this E! , So, iloveyou!!! <3

--


(Why the hell do you have to make things so complicated?)
You look like a fool to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.