A decision hard to make.

A quote from facebook:


Which way are you going?
The left one where there is nothing right?
Or the right one, where there is nothing left?



Updates on my life.
Got drowned in shots and woke up with a major headache.
Exams, papers, exams, papers, exam, papers.
I hate how my life is going to go in 2009.
Im extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely busy throughout.

Change of plans. Im actually UNFREE AT ALL right after 15th Nov. Means no more groupie outings unless i decided to make a decision soon. I thought i was going to be free for some days in my life this year but i guess i was wrong. The previous post on all the dates im available has been amended and now im left with a tight schedule plus a decision in hand to make. Whoever is reading my blog now please pray that i can be safe in my trips! I did not meet min up this tuesday and i solely hate myself for that. I promise to make it up to her the following tuesday. (Hopefully no more hiccups this time) D:

Alot of things have been confusing me recently. And the more i not wanna be involved, the more my heart tells me to. Which in fact is the most annoying feeling that has been bugging me for days. It made me lose judgement and the ability to think right throughout therefore leading to a massive curiousity. I need to sort that out soon.

And all of a sudden, i miss being in japan, my oppa, my friends, the silly holiday crush, the strange language people use and i miss being able to express myself in any way not afraid if my everyday friends see me. Because its the feeling whereby you felt like you were just born.

Im seeking you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.