A series of breaking up and falling in love...

As titled! Not the breaking up part for me though :P

Not so much of falling in love but oh well. You never know!
Lol it sucks seeing all my friend's relationship falling apart.
Not so sightly guagua. Feel so angry and sad for them.
But oh well, you never try, you never knowwwwww!

Anyway!
Don't worry E! You still got me!!!
Promise I'll love love love you!
Who cares about V! Ignore her for life! Hell yeah LOL. :D

& I cant meet lurbe on tuesday because i have exams! Sucks man!
Sorry lurbe. my bad my bad. Treat you eat next timeeee.
Make it up to you next week or something!
i know you bad mood these few days haiz haiz. Sorrrrry D:
(ask JBB along too. can hear his story yay)~


Today's paper was a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!
(I hope i was right though)
I dont wanna have so much expectation on this paper and in the end...
Guaguagua.

Anyway about sat!
I don't know if i wanna go because i have alot of my mind and and and.
I don't know :( I know luvluv and all are going to cancel the outing if im not going!
I really don't wanna be a wet blanket but i cannot go!!!
I don't want them to cancel the outing as well. Its Halloween!! :(
I suck... :(
You have no idea how guilty and upset i feel right now D:


PS : JBB fierce sia. (PPF FORUM THREAD) loooooooooool.
PSS : Lurbe and luvluv are different people. In case you guys mix up...
PSSS : TODAY EXAM VERY EASY I THINK! HAPPY DIE DIE DIE DIE!
PSSSS : Tomorrow eat shit already...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.