SILKYYYY

Hellos world.
Many thanks to those who cared, once again.
Heh, aint i stubborn? :)
Anyways, i brought silky to try on her clothes.

I tried size 2 and its too tight for my princess.
So i got a size 3, which was a little bit baggy but should be okay.
Got her a pink kimono! Soooo cute right? :)

Will post pictured of that princess after CNY.
We took some pictures before going out .
And becoz of Silky's vain-ness, we're late.
Tsk naughty silky >:O




















Anyways, when iw as home, silky kept shiveringggg.
Make me scared only. I was so worried for her la.
Mom says she saw "those things"
So i keep saying to the blank air silky is staring.
"Eh, appear in front of me dont scare little animal"

Im glad silky is almost half normal now :x


ithitsmehardonthecoldground.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.