Hello world,

Terence chatted with me yesterday and after an hour we hung up and i prepared for bed!
Chatted with quite a number of people.
No worries all!

Im admit im a little sad for the past few days
But its all going to be over.
im sick of your lies,
sick of your false smile.
so please, just DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE! :D

side track,
I must be out of my mind for the past few days.

Whatever it is, im glad i made a decision, and i believe i will be happier.
BAHAHAHAHA.
Seriously, i think im dumb and drama enough to have said what i said 2 days back.
Anyways i will lead my life into a happier ending!

Gosh, today my hair went to make.
Now like KAN NAH SAI.
:( Pay money and end up have your hair look like shit,
DAMN BO HUA.

I put sze zhunag aeroplane today. LOOOL.
he knows the reason, but still thinking if wanna hit town anott later.
FELINA GOING PARTAYY WORRR, sian!
No night hangouts anymore. *sobzxzzxx. LOL.

Talked to karen and xian kor today, they very loving urh,
make me jealous dao my hair stand :P
Last long wor.

Anyway valentine is coming,
To all the couples out there, happy valentine day! in advance. lol.

Terence very sweet sia, he went to buy for his ex valentine day pressie,
even though they broke up long ago...
Tiong xim jiu shi tiong xim... >:)

Lelong lelongggg. denise make me sad today, ASK HER WHY!

Going to play with silky my smelly girl, BYESZX <3.

oh btw, wtfzxsia. she keep humping my bolster sobx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.