:)

he has a girlfriend already.
hope he is happy.
last longgg.. (;

Gosh, i chatted with my cousin da and hweeeeeetiang till super late.
Dunno why we got so much to talk aboutt ^^
Anywayssss, next sat ar denise, felina, and others!
Who late must buy us new swimming costumes! hahahaha!

I am moving on, and becoming who i used to be!
To all who cared, THANKSLIKEOMFGZXZXX.

Friday going to chop hair T.T...with szezxzxzxzhuangzxzxzx. :P
Bro, sat treat me eat ice kachang liao, coz of todayyyy!
sunday sunday , meeting jojo damien they all >:)
monday going to kick ass with pehpeh. lol, he said he would give me a lecture. (yeah right =x)
Next sat is the best so far.
I CANNOT WAIT LA DEEEYYYY.

I want to meet my cousins again and bring my little princess out hehehehe.
She is super naughty today.
Went to bite my slipper. -_-
Gosh, today was the day i know what i am going to do...

goodbye...my friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.