Video


XMAS SPECIAL :D
Hi guys, im going to get so busy with work and all,
You can find me working at PlazaSing, Girls,
My previous workplace for a month :D
Going to slog there for the next couple of months to pay off bills,
plus saving money for my genting trip.
Yeah, about my video creation,
i know i havnt been posting already but but,
i spend 1 WEEK! finishing this video.
Also, the purpose of this post, is to dedicate this video to all of you and
wishing you guys a merry merry xmas and of course, a happy new year.
Yes, i did it. Up to you to believe it or not.
I uploaded it on youtube but the quality was S H I T.
Another reason that kept me going on vimeo.

Anyway, here is the video,
I want it all by sharpay and ryan in HSM 3.
Bon voyage to mae who already went overseas,
Hope she doesnt forget to get me a dress from there.
Heh, Too bad that girl didnt get to see this video.
(Cause she helped by commenting on various parts of the video before publishing)
Love her.

Featured people are me, my bf and mae.
:D

.NOTE.
PLEASE CLICK THE "STOP" BUTTON BESIDE THE REFRESH BUTTON
FOR SMOOTH VIDEO STREAMING.
IF YOU DONT, THE VIDEO WILL TURN OUT RETARDED. (PUN INTENDED)

And now presenting, MMV - I want it all by HSM 3

MMV - I want it all from Diana aka Nonsencical on Vimeo.

MMV - I want it all from Diana aka Nonsencical on Vimeo.

-------------------------------

BY THE WAY! :D
LOOKING FOR A NEW BEST FRIEND :D
Requirements :
Girl (like of course lah)
around my age, a little more or less would be fine
More to the ENGLISH side (or i cant communicate)
Talkative, outgoing, (not crybaby)! :D
Can go out almost anytime :D LMAO.
Urh, i got nothing more to think of.
Must be besties of besties. LOLzxzx.

--

Okay, thats about it :D
I am finding one because some idiot just left me. (Drifted) LOL
SAD CASE RIGHT. i know.
OHHH, and i promise to be a gooooood friend,
and, lend a listening ear. :D
I know, you are giving me that *roll eye look
But trust me, im a good friend. LOLOLOL.
I'll be there whenever you need me!
LOOOOOOOL

i cant stop laughing writing this.
Heh,
i thought of what i was writing above because i was thinking of some stuff.
But trust me, IM GOOOOOD :D LOOL.
:D
So bored, maple is boring.
work is gonna be worst. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.