Im gone.

I SHOP ALONE.
so what?
i like it and there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyways, the best friend thing in the previous post was a faux.
Nothing much. Just trying to be funny and act like xiaxue.

Anyways,
whats up with GANS or i duno what.
Not like i got anything against it.
Its perfectly fine to have a few .
but till the extent of having a whole page full of gans?
LOL. Give me a breather. :S

What? Are you desperate for attention or just being plain stupid.
Having GANS is fun,
but i cannot imagine how to maintain a stable relationship with,
lets say. 30over people. Who are all your GANS.

Still considering if i should put up a tagboard.
Its been so long since its empty and quiet.
Tssk. Work has been so busy my legs hurt.

Sometimes i wished i was doted by my boyfriend alot.
To visit me when im working,
eat lunch with me occasionally.
ask me how's my day and asking me anything interesting happened.
Understanding me and giving me more love and attention,
even though i am busy to give him too much attention.
But those, wont even happen.
Even in a thousand years.

Im so tired of expecting too much.
Maybe thats why i stopped crying,
thats why i stop being sad.
maybe thats why i gave up.

Because he dont even know that im gone,
for good.



On a side note,
Merry christmas all. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.