Maha.

Diana's Special December Post

Yah, its done by me. =.=
Maple music video - Teardrops on my guitar



December exclusive
(I edited some parts of the song, mainly the back to suit what my video is all about. You should see again if you dont get the storyline the first time. I know its badly done but i dont give a shit :D)

I used my char, junjie's char and some random shit person as the ugly blonde. LOL.
Dedicated specially to My boyfriend, My radio, and i bet this other person could never expected it coming.

Dedicated to MAE and YAMA.
Well, why them as well?
Because i know they love taylor swift.
And although i seldom talk to Yama now,
we still had memories as sharpay and ryan and i remembered him mentioning about loving country songs, and taylor swift.
Need not explain why Mae, do i?
:D

This is my first attempt making an ANIMATED MMV.
So dont expect too much.

This video was flagged off youtube for MUSIC violation.
WHICH PISSES ME OFF.
i moved to vimeo. :D

Anyways,
I edited the video after playing around and the end product is much better than the one shown on my blog.

Enjoy! :D

Great thanks to my beloved smelly backside dar for accompanying me and waiting for me while i was making this MMV. Could not have done this without your understanding. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.