Outing.

Hi diary,
today was a looooong day.
I went out with my PPFR friends today.
And i have never met anyone of them before.

It was quite awkward in the start but i tried to make it fun.
I started talking to all of them,
i was quite natural i think :D
so yeah guys, if you are reading this.
That is the real me, im kinda of the same,
via typing and real life , so yeah!'

Went to play pool, garfield pro sia.
No wonder like to play pool so much :P
Post count high = pool good? :o
Joel is tall, but im taller :D
Marcus speaks so fast :o
I speak already got people complain fast.
HIS IS POWER! :O
Mae wears her tie again.
Birthday will get her a tie ;P
an auntie one. ;o

Next week outing with kd.
FISH AND CO ANYONE? :O

Here are some peeektures.
My hair was horrible today but im glad i had fun. :)


To Joel : Get well soon.
To Juzzeh : Goodluck in CSS.
To Mae : Iloveyou muack. LOLOLOL.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.