I miss you. I still do.

i was thinking about all sorts of different things while i made this huge decision...or rather, not a decision. It was a choice i couldnt choose because of a terrible mistake i commited, therefore leaving me motionless thinking of all the wrong doings i never thought would happen this time. How unbelievable and unexpected. I couldnt belive the beast in me had allowed that fateful evening to happen...How nonchalent. I have to move on despite this crazy incident but bearing in my heart that it still belongs to another, and forcing it to move on. Its funny how it seems that im missing him this much considering the fact that he was no one to me and i have never met him before. Impossible but true, i never had plucked courage to talk to him ever since my downfall and insanity. For i believe he is happy in his own posiiton and current status, as i am no one to him, that leaves him, not having any particular interest in me, hurting but i moved on. I wonder if all this smiles and happy blogging previously were all facades to hide the truth so hurting that i even cried dearly for.

I wonder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.