The long post.

Hello.
I have nothing against losers.
But im pissed at people not crediting the works they are getting from.

I didnt realise this in the first place,
but thanks CHERIE aiai who told me this issue.
I didnt want to persue the matter because i think its okay.
But after what denise tagged on his board and his so rude reply,
i decided to post about what its all about to give him a clearer picture.

First of, Lets start with the Picture.
this is KYLE`s blog.
his blog has the chars similar to my 1 month ago blogskin,
which i just removed.
But i didnt remove the girl char.


This is the evidence in my photobucket.
My name in photobucket is called PEEWEE117. (lol lame)


This is the code of MY BLOG.
His codes are similar to mine if u compare it carefully :)


This is his.


And the most obvious part, was that in his codes,
it have the picture from my PHOTOALBULM.
look closely. :)



So who copied who?
And mind u. talk nicely to taggers when u are in the wrong.
love denise! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.