Poop.


My new hair, :)

Na, Jackie de. =.=
Dun say i bo xim!.

HIIIIIIIIIIIII
im like editing my blog post for the second time for today.
I was bored. So yeah :)
Linked to my previous blog post.
Was thinking, how to people communicate and have the topic carry on going.
If people gossip and talk about other people, its very obvious that the topic will go on and on because there`s practically everyone in the world for you to talk about.
Its not that you cant talk about people.
God created mouth for people to talk phlegmatic rot and its you freewill to talk or say whatever you want.
But have you ever thought.
If you have to gossip or gibber about someone to keep your conversation going.
I guess there`s really no point .
Ok, i sound abit senselesss here but ohwells.
The choice is yours to make.

I dont hate anyone.
Not referring to anyone either.
Just a sense of thought.
If i really do hate someone.
I would never never never make friends with that person.
Ohwells. i think im quite okay, peaced out now.

Oh, if you dont like me. Just tell me.
And dont pretend you were all saint and eveything.
To think i thought you were quite a nice person.
I dont need people like you guys to favour me.
Its not like you guys are the only one left in the ocean.

Voice out all you feel.
You have the right.
Just make sure you do it right.
For every single thing you say.
Actually affects how people think.
And to gain sympathy through pityness is an art of kids.
If life`s so easy in the adult world.
Where do wars come from?

Solution? : You should just kill yourself.

--

Tmr`s valentine.
Hmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.