New hair.

Hello.
My hair look like shit.
:(
Cut liao, not pong pong le,
no volume. so flat. pui la nnbccb :)
tmr show u pics.
haha, prepare to laugh ur cb out.
Na, something like this la,
BUT REAL LIFE WORST.
my hair is totally FLAT PLUS THIN.
tell you, dun go block 100+ there cut.
EXPENSIVE AND NO GOOOD ;[
Make my hair like shit
25BUCKS GONE. T-T
Was having abit of gastric,
REALLY BAD ONE.
So after hanging up with dar on the phone.
Twist and turn on the bed... :(
Cant get to sleep.
Phone out of batt, No charger.
How suay is that.
Cant sms my dar :s
But nvm guess he sleep liao.
Dont wanna call him in case i woke him up.
Was having bad bad gastric. *Faints.
Went online,
2dollar was like emoing.
Sort of la. so he talk to me.
I was afking in maple.
But talking on msn.
Yawns luhssss.
Boring. After he claimed that he`s gonna sleep,
He put busy mode on msn and i continued with my stuff.
He playing his 2nd char i guess.
When i alt tab back to maple,
his mega got my nameee.
Haha. surprised.
Anyways. Yeah, cant think of anyway to cheer him up.
Here, made this for u .
Cheer up, There are many more girls out there.
Click for larger and clearer pic =D

Made this for dar :P Love him so much. bahaha

Muackdarwoaini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.