6th Feb. CNY eve.

Woke up around 11. :s
i think.
Then smsed darrrrrr.
but i guess he sorta like busy so he replied only after my 2nd sms.
:)

Prepared to go out with mom sis and bro .
To china town to dunno buy wad.
Then dar called. Telling me he going kovan now. :)
I was like. orh ok. I actually not going..

But i reaally miss dar lots! <3
so i went to kovan too.
Met up with yijie and accompanied yijie and dar cut and dye hair zzz.
so long...
I was damn hungry... :(
But my mashpotato finished the job.. zz..
went to yijie`s house to eat maggie...
lol.

then later on dar went home.
i accompany yijie go bugis change clothes...
i bought shades at bugis.
purple shades. hahs.
dar dar still has my brown one. roarrrr.
we walked around.
then yijie treat me eat ice cream
you know its like those traditional ice cream de loh!
dam nice. i like. :P
Thanks yijie ;o

Ohhh and i saw sun flowers on the way to tiong bahru.
PRRRRREEEEEETAY.
Met sis and bro and mom and dad.
Ate. :)

Happys happy.
Here you go.
Pictures for today.

DIANA :) My outfit.







I miss you my dar.
Cant get to see you during new year.
Just wanna tell you. I miss you. i miss you.
I really do . :)
Muack.
Xiaojie. Ai ni.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.