I`m sorry



The reason im like that these few days.
Its because i`ve been thinking.
how unfair i am.
to tie u down to me.

To be someone i throw my attitude at.
To vent my anger at.
To make you my temper bag.
To make you feel bad all the time.

i`m not a good friend.
Nor a good girl friend.
I really dont want to hurt you.
see-ing you cry all the time.

When you shed a tear i can feel my heart melting.
but if its the best for us,
im willing to let my heart die.
i wont ever want to see you again.

not because i hated you.
maybe it`s because.
we`re just not right.
and if i see you. i think i`ll want you back.

so its best not to meet .
for i know...
i`ll hurt you.

thinking about you being so sad when you`re with me.
i dont want you to be sad with me.
i dont you to suffer.
thats why i decided.

the long time decided decision.
that i`ll let go.
for all the lies i told you,
couldnt cover the whole world.

i guess it`s best for us.
for i dont want you to get hurt.
i`m really sorry.
im so sorry.
please forgive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.