Fullness.




BTW THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY.
I LAUGHED TILL I DIED

http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=34824
Equivocacy`s thread.
Comics (;
Hehe.

Life`s so full.
So full.

My mind`s so full.
My hearts so empty.

Why cant god let us find our true love one once and for all?
Whats with the players circle.
and the fling happenings.

Be it virtual and reality.
Still, love exist.

Have you ever heard of people who met online and got married?
I have.

Van and Phil are happily married with a child.
Bless them.

They met online.
Got together online.
Dated online.

Then decided to meet real life.
Then got married.
Then got a baby.

Aint these all a fairy tale come true?
So are online relationships reliable?

i`ve tried myself.
Raymond. Jeremy.

They all failed.

For now.
im confused.
I dont know who i loved.
why are you always there to console me when im down.
my mind is full.
full of scorpions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.