belonging.

its amazing how people can change people.
allowing them to become something they didnt used to be.
and when people change, they no longer remembers who their friends used to be.

Allow me to introduce myself.
I am. Diana.
im a victim of the pure word "loner"
& i`m still finding myself. maybe.

My life swirls around dimentions of square shaped walls.
I had friends of many different types.
They all had thousands of different cliques.
But frankly. I dont belong.

I still havnt found my true friend.
The one that would be by my side.
Even when everything in my world went wrong.
My other half. or rather.

Many people believed.
There is another you in the other end of the world.
It dont have to be looks, it meant the personality.
I wanted to find my half.

But what am i doing.
Laying and rotting in my room all day long.
Waiting for a miracle to happen?
Nope.

I have decided.
I need to isolate from the city.
From everything. That would cause me harm time and again.
I need to be myself. Once again.

Every single time i argued with my boyfriend.
My heart ache. It sunk to the bottom of my heart.
And when my tear glands activated.
It wouldnt stop.

But when my tears started falling.
And my cheeks turned red.
I knew right from that moment.
I didnt belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.