I up-ed 3 lvls in maple today!

101 to 104 :)
Nonsense, 2 more lvls to max dispel.
Oh dear, my 2x is running but i dont have time to train la.

After lvled to 104, 50%
Went fm to wait for bf.
But he and Toh afk.
Waited for bout an hour.
Got very fedup so i smsed him.
He called la, but jack answered the phone.

I seriously thought i sms wrong lol!
Then damn blur. But owells, told jack i lvled too!
haha!
Then hang up, bf phone called again.
Say he on loud speaker just now.

Urh... i so blur. ~_~
Too much training .
Went to mix and match clothes in maple,
I want the lollipop ^^
Hahs.

Woke up about 1.30pm.
Went maple for abit then logoff just to blog and stuff bah.
Will go online around 5 :( i hope.

Hmmmm.

Elvis just called,
He asked if i wanna meet him near our place to study .
Well, maybe i`ll just pop by to have dinner with him.
Alright, toodles all. Will add on a picture soon,
When i`m back to my comp ;D

Hee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.