Heres the big topic.
PROM NIGHT.
I went to my hair dresser.
So i waited for 1 hr.
They did a bad job on my hair.
But alot of ppl say nice.
So yeah.
Simplicity owns?
Maybe.

Anyway. we were 1hr late for the freaking prom.
We took the MRT becoz the road BLOCK.
Cab uncle ask us take mrt.
sian.
Then we sorta like Reached there at 8,
and everyone was there.
Pretty and all!

So choosing the people to represent the prom queen and king.
Shahrul was like asking me to go join with him.
But i shy X.X
so i said dunwan...
So felina went up instead :)
AND THEY WON PROM KING AND QUEEEN.
4e1 rocks please. :)

Pics pics pics. Lots of em.
But i`ve got "RED EYE" in those pics.
Due to insufficient black colour in the pupils.
Thats because my eye colour is not black =.=
WHICH IS A BOTHER.
because i have to find a way to remove them. Aw...

Met lots lots lots of pretty and handsome people..
After that whole prom thing.
We went to club at plush.
Oh it was very very very fun!
Danced all night long.
Met our seniors in the club!
They kept calling me juliet...
LOL.. scare me..
I was playing the role juliet in the sch`s grand play few years back.
So continued dancing and such...
Then had a drink at the bar.
SAD TO SAY,
only soft drinks. LOOOOOOL.
Funny shit.
Had fun had fun.

Lovethisday.
20/11/07.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.