Here.


Here's a retarded picture i took few days back. Lol. I realise i started pictures of myself. Ohmytian. Anyway thats not the main point. I didnt go for mock exam today. I just feel that i cant make it. And why am i still mapling so much. I've stopped myself from using the comp until thursday. Coz my ai has prelims n's . Want to pei him. But what have i been doing during my free time? Sleeping. ALWAYS. Well seldom go out with Ck they all already. School's making me so so tired. Maybe i should limit myself to going out on weekends only. Just dont know what i want. O lvl's coming. And i'm here still playing. I want to study. But what's holding me back? I dont know it myself. Myself? I dont even know myself anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.