Another day.

I was brave.
I have never so strongly stepped out to tell someone i have been keeping in my heart . I didnt asked him to get together with me or what la .
I just told him i liked him.
I just feel that he needs to know.
Well. At least there's no rejection or acceptance.
I told him just to let him know how i feel.
And i wanted to know his. Lol.

After i told shian.
Shian was like. You ask him for stead?
Lol my reaction jitao "Fuck you" (means no la).

Lol. I dont remember asking anything ridiculous lol.
Not like if he say he has feelings for me i'm going to be together with him wad. Need to undertand first.
Later not your type how?

Ok la. I told him i liked him.
Big Fuck? At least i didnt ask him to be with me or what right. ;)
i dunno la. Ok he didnt like me, so?
At least i know not to continue liking someone that dont like you wad.
I dunno you all know what i'm talking bout not lol. Goondo sia. :x

waha. at least i know what i should do after i know how he felt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.