Lets make an impact.


When you're at your teens, you break all the rules, go against whats good.
Never listen to anyone or anything and try every possible option that hurts.

I never understood what i really wanted.
Never could i make myself love without doubt.
Funny how things change cause now i see a slight flame burning out.

My birthday was good. Perhaps a little unexpected.
Made me see what is what i really need and what not.

I see alot of things i love around me.
My 2 little dwarfs that never fail to annoy the shit outta me,
and of course make me love them so much, Edwiana and Denise,

The people around me i care so much about.
I shouldn't change or isolate myself from the people that care.
I need to resume my life i left once school started.
I need to get back what i deserved.

Hey suckers,
DIANA is back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.