zz

ARH.
SO SADDENING.
I was kinda emotional today.

wanted to cry.
but i kept.
how did this emotional downfall happen to me ?

well, lets recap.

1 year ago.
around june.
around may.

me and gerlyn had a fight.
a big one.
so big a fight that can cause all the unhappiness.

Why did it start?
Because people think we are LES`SES.
How hurting can this remark be when she`s my very good friend.
So i did not talk to gerlyn for some time.
Maybe 2 days or so.

But how unexpected can it be,
After me and gerlyn had a super great fight,
Jerone and ric, My best friends too.
Actually said to me.
"WO MEN BU YAO GEN NI HAO"

i remembered everything.
so deep. like a scar.

the last thing i remember saying was.
"CHILDISH LAH" and i walked to the toilet.
i cant stand it any more?
how did this happen?

i burst out outside the toilets.
i cant stand it?!
Ric,Jerone,Gerlyn my 3 best friends.
TURNED OUT ON ME.
can you imagine how hurting it was?

NO.

The day after the "BREAK"
i was totally sogged.
I cried at home.
Not letting anyone know.

Putting up a brave front dont work.
I never had a reason to this "BREAK"

But i heard of rumours.
Rumours.


1 of the reasons i heard was because i`m too stingy?

IN WHAT SENSE?!
I remembered we came to school with sweets almost everyday.
I can say, I`m the one that bring least.
As in. I dont bring sweets everyday .
Sometimes nia.
But when i bring, also got give them eat wad.
NO MEH?
you all dare say no?

another reason was i heard is that THEY DONT LIKE ME.
FUCK OFF MAN.
If you all dont like me as a friend,
Then why mingle with me.

UNLESS; some other people are planning this


God damed lah.

Whenever i see jerone, I felt abit sad,
but at the saem time, angry.

Whenever i see ric.
I just wanna cry.
I dont really make eye contact with him.
Because when i do.
Reminds me of the hurtful past.

Gerlyn ok le..
Now me and her friends.




Although this happened a year ago.
But i think i will always remember.
This incident which was my most saddest thing...

in my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.