Want.



Spend saturday with my grandma shopping and eating and eating and eating. Talked on FB with Frascois for abit and he is still in japan D: Missed him so much. Speaking of which, i realize i gave everyone i liked a little ribbon band. I wanted to give oppa one as well but he has this little toy train band from the korean girl so i gave him a head band instead ^_^ Gave Florian a pink one, Francois a red one, Laure a blue one, GB a White one, Raphelle i forgot what i gave her... and gave Chris's little bunny a tamagotchi band! Awesome much! Hope they still keep it with them ^_^ Oppa's back in America and he's planning to go japan again. (Boring desu) Hahaha we have been talking via FB mails :P And when he calls me hun, i'll shudder. LOL! HAHAHA I wrote this on purpose cause i know you are reading this oppa :P Hehehe. And yeah my japanese teacher is going too slow in class, sucks. Francois is leaving for france next week i cant wait for the picturesss! Hohohoho ^_^ I really miss my friends i met in japan.

LATERS. !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.