Well, its time to move on.



Peeesh. Terrible terrible.
Math was a killer today.
going for chi laterrrr...
For math.
I didnt do like half the paper/?
T_T
I just hope for a miracle to happen then.
Nothing much really happened.
In fact,
NOTHING happened.

I`m drifting away from my audition friends.
sad but true.
life`s so unpredictable.
when i was with them i thought i would be like,
with that clique till the end. *F7
then i joined my maple one.
everything changed la. *F3F3F3

new friends new environment.
its a plus point.
but speaking of turning into someone in that clique.
its zero. *F4
maybe i just need more time,
to trust and understand everyone.

i`m a failure as a partner.
i cant even make him happy.
neither can i know what he was thinking.
i dont even think im important to him.
*rolls eye

oh what joy.
my step brother is coming out soooooon.
:) loves. thats something to be happy about.
peehee

grats randy lvl 70.
Lovelovelove! grats dk asshole :)
super adorable piece of shit ;X ROFL. *F9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.