ThaiPusan? HOW DO U SPELL IT?

Because my 1st Aunt family on my moms side are CHINESE HINDUS.
Chinese Hindus as in the term.
PURE CHINESE but taking up Hidulism.

It is said that when u attend the festival and make a contribution to the god,
They will fulfill ur wish.
Being worried bout some stuff,
I wanted to take part.

I went with them for the festival,
I was in charge of holding the jackfruit salad.
I knew this was a challenge.
Because i was allergic to jackfruit.

I had to take the jackfruit because they had this "lucky draw"
Where i would take a piece of folded paper from a pot.
And carry thing the paper said.
Out of so many things, I got the one. I didnt want most.
Out of Honey, green powder, yellow powder, lime juice, milk , white powder, orange juice , coconut juice, sandal wood,rose water.

This challenge given to me by this hindu god.
Im willing to walk barefooted along the streets if my wish is granted.

And therefore i decided to take part...

Before we started walking, [gee im tired of typing] [cut short]
During the walk, we do stepeed on sharp objects.
But what to do? Just carry on walking?
Haha,

After the long 3 -4 hours walk. Everyone`s out of energy.
Went home, bathed and fell asleep instantly.

Gee.
Ever heard of chinese hindus?
No?
Oh gee. Now u do.

Pics taken before walking. Morning Before SunRise

Me and My sis.


My Eldest Cousin and Her Husband


I have to go again for the next 2 more years.
Because we cant stop before 3 years.
Oh well. Nice experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.