3rd month

15/12/06!!!

HAPPY 3RD MONTH BABY ;X
Baby came up to my mom`s new hse after work.
went to vivo.

basket.
we wear until go dinner like that. tsktsk.

watched...THE HOLIDAY.
Omgod.
2.3hr long show.

BUT worth it.
PG btw.
Tazzy and mich can watch. HOHOHO

Anyway.
we went back to my mom`s place.
baby brought me down to some grass patch.
blind folded ben xiao jie o.O

and dunno wad he did also.
after the blindfold was removed.
to my surprise, it was the word.
I (heart) YOU,

LOLS..........
shy >.<
he used the liquid from the glow stick to form those words la.
then they glow in the dark.
SO SWEEET CAN..
din manage to capture any pictures.
Because it was too dark :s

thanks my dear.
and when we got back,
we exchanged pressies.

yeah he bought me a necklace form skII BUT.
the chain broke into 2. LOL.

spoil the mood.
nvm anyway i gave him his too!
a coat and a doggy chain with his name engraved on it.

ok im so tired lols.
SAYO SNORE~



i hate bathing.

end of story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.