Cooking with 5 sisters.

Edited on wednesday.
*When princess is much awake and kicking.
-I deleted what i posted on the day itself cause i was talking in louya english and practically typing in my dreams cause i was falling asleep.

Tuesdays, tuesday!
Started the day off at 2pm!
My god, its not even close to morning man.
Ahhhh, quickly change up and head to bukit merah.
We had KFC for lunch and i accompanied them to polyclinic afterso.
Perhaps it was suayness la, but to my horror, i realise my mama has visited me.
So i quickly head myself to alfred's house.
I was in terrible pain loh can.
Should have known i avoided the pepsi KFC's meal included.
But its too late to change anything so i just endure the pain that was killing me.
When we all got ready to meet issac, i have blurred vision and my head was spinning.
Seriously i dont go through all, maybe its because the loss of blood. LOL.
This time was the worst amongst all the years.

They bought me panadol and drinks and i went home as i do not think i can endure till night.
The moment i got home, i slumbered on the bed and curl up while awaiting for the pain to ease down.
After the pain has disappeared 80% around there, i looked at the time and had a shocked.
I went through 1 hour lying down and curling up like a snail! :o
Sooooo idiotic. :(

Called alfred to check where he was.
He came over to the park near my place and i met up with Issac,Alfred,Ben,Des.
Walked to Alfred's house and met up with Gen.
Talked nonsense and watch them download stuff.
We cooked and made a mess out of it so the dad came back just in time to save us.

Photoshots today!
Ben's the sexy camera man :D
Alrightttt. Good night to all earthlings and sweet dreams.

"Hurt at first, a little bit. But now, im so over. So over it."








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Weekends.