Alfred,Xinyi,Gen,Desmond and Ben ;)

Edited on weds also!
Urhhh.
Went to meet alfred and then afterso met xinyi and gen.
Went to NgeeAnn poly for some appeal and then later head to tiong bahru to chill and have our late lunch there.
Bought some munchies for my little princess silky and some for her boyfriend QQ.
Which is my cousin's jack russel.
Initially i didnt want her to mate and have a boyfriend cause im so attatched to her.
But now i realise she;s damn ke lian and lonely. LOL.
She keep humping my bolster. Sobx sia.
Despo kia silky choo siu zi. zzz.
LOL, thats my dog's full name.
:P And i love my siu zi!
Met desmond and ben after that and head to alfred's house.
Talked and chill and lotsa photoshoots as well. :D

Did nothing much lah, just hanging around.
Went to eat supper after that and i went home sweet home. :)

Let the pictures do the talking x3333

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Weekends.